CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

update and some bday pictures!






Heres some pictures from Saturday, I now have a hole in my nose, haha, I like it! That cake was amazing though and i love the knife pictures, my friend Alyssa(weird, we have the same name) does some good scary faces, ahha..
Just thought id give a quick update since my mom said i haven't updated in a while, just kidding.. Classes are going preety good, some of them I'm a little nervous about, the quizzes can be tough but i think i will learn a lot. I think the History of Christianity and culture is going to be difficult but it is preety cool to learn a lot of things.. We have 3 more workouts, hurray!, and friday we have to go up pikes peak, well the mile high incline at 5 in the morning, can't wait (sarcasm), it will probably be really gorgeous though.. I miss everyone a lot back in T-town, and can't wait for thanksgiving, I really can't wait for a home cooked meal, yum, i wish i could cook, haha! I'll update again later this week, maybe after the mile high- steps!! AH!

8 comments:

Web Designer said...

That cake looks yummy :-)
Happy Birthday!
Good luck on your workouts! You can do it!
We can't wait to see you either - but enjoy your time at school too - college goes by too quickly.
God Bless :-)

Amber Reed said...

What kind of cake is that? Looks good! Your nose looks really cute, I'll have to show Mom and Dad, haha. Good luck with the Pikes Peak climb, I bet it will be pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hey AlY!!
We miss you so much! Love the Bling!
Love you

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Aly...Love you a ton!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aly, Happy Birthday!!! I love your nose ring. Guess what, last Monday I got mine re-pierced. :) Well, Chauncey misses you, see you soon! Have fun at school, love ya!

Tara said...

Finally found your page, we got it bookmarded now. Sadie wanted to see ALY! Love all of your pictures. Looks like you are having a blast. Good luck in your big hike tomorrow up the Peak. You can do it!

amy said...

Happy late birthday! Glad to see your doing good:) Miss you

Rick Flood said...

I want some of that cake. Maybe you could save some and bring it back at thanksgiving for dear old Pastor Rick.