CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

moving on up



it looks like I'm moving. 3 or my friends are getting an apartment and needed a fourth person and asked me to stay with them. And I decided to do it. I think it will be really fun and it's a lot closer to the church, has a workout room, hot tub,pool, and little theater, and they are really nice big apartments. I think hat this will be a good change, and I hope it works out for the best. On another note, I really am missing home though, I want to hop on a jet and fly home for a couple of days, but thats can't happen, tear tear, haha, I love it here but I miss my family and everybody! i just have to be patient for thanksgiving!

11 comments:

Kel said...

the new apartments sound amazing...a hot tub...and theatre...it kind of sounds like Leah's place. I hope the move goes smoothly

Amber Reed said...

Hopefully you'll have more fun there! It's exciting to move into an apartment. I would give you all my decorations, but I have no way to get them there!

Tom Short said...

FedEx, Amber... FedEx.

Good talking to you on the phone today. I'm happy to hear you're getting an apartment with friends. We're looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving too.

amy said...

thanksgiving will be here before you know it! Sounds like everythings going good. The apartment sounds sweet:) See you in a little while have a great weekend!

Mandy said...

New apartment sounds fun!! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. We miss you too.

Vanessa said...

Miss you sooo much! The apartment thing sounds great. I am excited for you...it is a whole other level living in your own place.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like to much fun for college. You should study more.

Anonymous said...

Well, now when you sit in the hot tub you can think about our hot tub back home.. and when you sit in the pool you can think about how we DON'T have a pool back home.. You sure move a lot. Kidding, I bet it will be fun. Amber's right, moving into an apartment is exciting.. not that I would know.

Jenny.Wag said...

Yay Al!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your apartment looks and sounds really cool! We really miss you Aly. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

ha ha, that "anonymous" comment is from me Aly. I don't know what I'm doing. :)