CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sorry

sorry about the last short update, I had to get off the computer quickly and couldn't finish... but Yea so I fell in the first ten minutes going down a hill(actually I call this a gigantic mountain, haha) really really fast, and I didn't know how to stop quite yet or control myself at all and eventually just tumbled, and than I quit because I was scared out of my mind and my knee hurt.. So I don't know if I'll be skiing anytime soon but If so, I will def. take lessons or start off on a smaller hill, we weren't aware that they're were smaller hills, we thought this one was the bunny hill but it wasn't.. If it was , that was a huge steep bunny hill.. anyways, I did have a very fun weekend with the fam. and was glad they got to come out!! Other than that, there's not much new, just getting back into the swing of things at school, trying to get ready for Africa.. all that stuff. well I actually gotta go again, gotta go to bed, cuz I'm tired and have to wake up early!!

0 comments: