Good morning and Merry Christmas. I hope you all are having a great morning so far and a great rest of the day. My nephew woke me and everyone up around 5, and we did the sorting of all the gifts into everyones piles and did the rounds of opening up the gifts. It was good, I got some cool stuff, well mostly like shoes and jewelry, but i liked it! I am very thankful for my family, even though my house is usually very chaotic, and I may bet annoyed of dogs barking, Kids waking me up earlier than I'd like, and the insanity of it all, I still LOVE having a big family. Its really fun to see the little kids opening up their presents, I don't know what we will do next year when Tara and her kids move to Puerto Rico, Christmas morning will just not be as fun. Now off to the crazy rest of the day, I am still very tired even though i just tried to sleep on the couch for a couple of hours(but again, too much noise)>. Have a great day! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is a little late - but Merry Christmas Ally! It has been great to see your smiling face around here. You did a beautiful job on Sunday with your song :-) I knew you would! All nervous for nothing :-)
If I don't see you before you go back - which I probably won't because we will be out of town the next 2 weekends visiting family for the holidays - have a safe trip back to school and enjoy the rest of the school year!
Take care,
Tami
hi
how is school?
it's not christmas anymore
post something new
jordan
Post a Comment