CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

My favorite Place






this is my new favorite place. The World Prayer Center, it's open 24 hours and you can just go in and pray and look at the mountains. I love going here and just sitting by the window starting at the mountains and praising God for how amazing he is! It's awesome, I love it there. Today was especially preety because there was snow on the mountains, so it added to the beauty!! Just thought I'd share this with you! I miss you guys soo much, really wish i could come home for a while!! Thanksgiving's coming!! YAYA!

4 comments:

Amber Reed said...

That place looks really cool! I want to go! We miss you too, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it! Have fun with Maria this week.

Kel said...

the prayer center looks amazing and so does the view. it's so wonderful to have a place to go to and pray, expecially when it looks like that:) And thanksgiving is only five weeks away...crazy. well, merry christmas:) (almost)

Vanessa said...

That is really awesome

alana said...

i love colorado mountains. beautiful. well i guess they are the only part of the rockies that i have seen in person. but i still thing they are amazing!