sorry I haven't updated, i do not have a computer sadly so I am at one at the church right now. I just got on to order books but I'm secretly updating haha, just kidding but soon I will be able to get on here more often I hope.. WE had some car troubles and ended up stayin in Denver Tuedsay night and than drover to Colorado Springs Wed. and explored the area. I didn't really notice a smell in Nebraska Leah but it was a long boring drive... I got into my home and its small but very nice and the lady I'm staying with is coming back from vacation tommorow so iI can meet her.. And the last two days have been orientation and it has been really good and I'm super excited. Everyones is super nice and the program is amazing sounding, Glen Packiam and Ross Parsley are preety sweet and down to earth (that one is for rick haha). So it should be good, it's weird being on your own but I'm sure Ill get used to it. Well I gotta get going but I'll update when I can.. Tonight is the Mill young adults which should be fun! Talk to you later!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aly, We miss you and praying for you. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment